Develops software solutions by analysing the given information; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
Prepares and deploys solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Troubleshoot issues and develop fixes for them to keep the product\service quality.
Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
Estimate modules at the beginning of each iteration to achieve accurate plans & accurate execution time.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- With 3-6 years of experience.
- Mastering the use of the following technologies & tools:
- Solid experience in C# .NET Core/NET Core development is a must.
- Strong experience in NET MVC
- Building Restful APIs using Microsoft ASP. Net Web APIs
- Strong skills in database design using SQL server
- Good experience in Entity Framework (EF) Core.
- Good experience in XML and WCF
- Good knowledge in Angular 4 or above is preferred
- Knowledge in microservices architecture, multi-tenant databases, cloud architecture, continuous integration and continuous delivery, application, and database scalability.