We are looking for a passionate Android Mobile Developer to join our cross-functional product team. Together we will continue to build our payment solutions to shape our new world, by creating new features that bring great value to our users and have a long-term positive impact on them and their lives.
- Understanding of the Android SDK development and Android Human Interface Guidelines
- Strong experience working with Kotlin/Java.
- Have published 5+ Android apps in the app store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Building and improving our Mobile App products.
- Improving architecture and implementing common practices to increase development speed and deployment flow
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Writing clean code that is easy to read, maintain, test, and follows proven practices
- Working knowledge of Mobile UX guidelines/best practices
- Deliver mobile applications using the entire life cycle of concept, design, build, deploy, test, release.
- Experience with version control with Git
- Knowledge of open-source libraries
Education & Qualifications & Experience •
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines preferred, or equivalent work experience and technical training.
• 3+ years Relevant Technical Experience or Equivalent Experience
Job Requirement • Experience on OOP concepts.
• Practical experience developing Android Development
• Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
• Working With Kotlin coroutines on Android.
• Working With Design patters.
• Working With Services types
• Solid experience with continuous integration and delivery as well as test-driven development
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services.
• A problem solver with good analytical skills.
• Familiarity with External devices integration and control using 3rd party SDKs and APIs
• Familiarity with Image processing, video and audio streaming is advantage
• Proactive self-starter with a positive mindset, an excellent sense of ownership, and a drive to learn and engage
• Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels.
• Be a player/coach on Agile delivery teams focused on building (or rebuilding) complex and performant applications.
• The ability to self-learn and quickly understand new and changing technologies in a fast-moving cloud world, how and if these changes can be leveraged to improve the solution and the overall impact of these in the technical design and operational delivery
• FinTech (Banking) experience a plus.
• Problem solving ability.
• Result oriented.
• Project Management